National Scholarship Scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Arunachal Pradesh
E -Pass HP.
- Scholarships for PG/Degree & Engg Level Courses.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to the P.G. Courses / Degree Courses level Courses in Engineering / Technology including Architecture or any other equivalent course approved by the India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of (i) Poverty-cum-Brillance and (ii) Brilliance.
- .The Scholarship shall be awarded only if the total income of the sources of parents or guardian is not more than Rs 36000/- p.a.
- The Scholarship shall be awarded strictly according to merit to be determined with reference to (i) Income of parents or guardian and (ii) Marks obtained in the Examination / Class by virtue of which a candidate is eligible for admission provided the students has Secured atleast 60% of marks in the said exam.This condition will however not be applicable to the SC and ST Students.
- The students who become eligible for scholarships on the basis of poverty-cum-brillance shall first be awarded scholarships.After their list is exhausted,the remaining scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of brillance.
- Only those students shall be eligible for the award of scholarships who are Bonafide Himachali and ward of H.P.Govt.employees.
- The value of Scholarship for P.G. and Degree Courses is Rs. 300/- p.m. for General category and the value of scholarship for SC and ST students shall be Rs.500/- p.m.
- Diploma level courses students including SC and ST will get Rs.200/- p.m.
- Total nos.of Scholarships for P.G. and Degree level Courses will be 175 Nos, and for Diploma Courses it will be 75 Nos.
- 100% Scholarships shall be awarded to the SC and ST Students in P.G. / Degree Courses.
Scheme Specific Document(s) Required:
- Passport Size Photo.
- AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
- Income Certificate of Parent / Guardian (Issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- Caste Certificate (Issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar).
UGC PG SC / ST Scholarship 2019 Eligibility criteria: Every year UGC is sponsoring to 1000 students those who are merit in their studies and those who comes under SC & ST category and they are very poor in their background have an eligibility to apply for this UGC SC ST PG scholarship 2019 and the student must be doing/studying regular course or full-time course in their university or colleges or institutions. Students must hold their bachelor degree with merit percentage with the minimum aggregate of 60% of marks or get first class in their studies are eligible. Only technical courses like engineering, medicine, pharmacy or any other professional management courses studying students are eligible and upper age limit for male candidates must not be more than 45 years old and the upper age limit for female candidates must not be more than 50 years old are eligible for the post-graduation course must be two/three year’s course.
Needed or Required certificates or Documents to apply
- Candidates study certificates and mark lists from 10th class to bachelor degree.
- Cast certificate is needed and the students come under minority SC & ST categories are eligible.
- Income certificate and community certificate is required.
- A copy of passport size photograph copy is needed.